By Arvind Sridharan, Rang De Team
We at Rang De take pleasure in announcing that we have crossed the 100-blog post mark. Even though we are on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, we at Rang De feel that through our blog, we can keep people best posted on the happenings at Rang De and our Chapters. In fact, we even encourage guest blogs from our chapter members and coincidentally, our hundredth blogpost is a guest post from Sri Ranganathan, a Rang De Bangalore Chapter Member. He has blogged about a Rang De stall that he setup at an Exhibit at International Tech Park-Bangalore.
We at Rang De encourage guest blogposts. You could blog about topics such as (but not limited to) these.
- Your experience at RangDe.Org (could be live chat, social investments, content pages, or the Rang De blog).
- How you came to know about Rang De
- How you felt talking about Rang De to someone
- Your experience at a Rang De event
- Anything relating to the NGO and social entrepreneurship space that you would like to share with the Rang De community.
And we can also give a link to your blog with an accompanying paragraph about your blog.
Please feel free to share your comments on our social media. We would like to make the best use of our social media channels to communicate effectively with all Rang De supporters. Just comment on this post or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject similar to “feedback on your social media”. A few T-shirts are up for grabs for comprehensive and aggressive feedback. Kindly send your feedback in by Saturday May 29, 2010 to be elligible to win a T-shirt.
Last but not least, we thank you for being a part of our social media community.