Announcement from the Rang De Team
We’re happy to announce that we now have a host of payment options (listed below) for you to choose from while making your social investment.
We’ve also made the payment process simple. Below is a preview of the new user interface that will help you choose your preferred payment in just three clicks! We currently absorb the payment gateway fees so you don’t need to worry about that. By following the steps listed below, you can make your payment.
- Select your nationality/place of residence
- Choose your preferred payment option — details listed below.
If you are an Indian living in India, you can now use the following modes of payment to complete your social investment on RangDe.Org.
- Visa or Master Card Credit/Debit card or SBI ATM cum Debit Card
- Netbanking (banks listed below) — we will be adding more banks after the formalities with the banks are cleared.
- Complete the investment but transfer the investment amount to our account within three work days using NEFT or cheque payments
If you are an NRI, you can use your local or international Credit/Debit card or netbanking (banks : ICICI Bank, SBI, Axis Bank, Union Bank of India or IDBI bank) to make your social investment on RangDe.Org. However, please note that you will have to upload a scanned copy of the first page of your passport within 24 hours of completion of your first social investment. This is for regulatory reasons. We will have to rollback your investment should you fail to do so.
Unfortunately, we still do not accept investments from foreigners due to regulatory reasons.
We would like to thank Billdesk.com and our technology partner (Vernalis Systems) for making this happen.
Feel free to contact us should you have any suggestions.