By Arvind Sridharan, Rang De Team
While we blog about everything else that is happening at Rang De, it would be unjust if we let the work that Vernalis Systems (our Technology Partner) go by without a mention on our blog. The team at Vernalis systems has helped us out while our site was down in the beginning of May and has made significant improvement in the performance of our site, especially with the investment process. This improvement has taken effect from Saturday June 26, just before Rang De was featured on The Economic Times and the Times of India. We at Rang De would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to them and take this opportunity to recognize the phenomenal effort that has gone behind the site on their end.
Meanwhile, Vernalis Systems is hiring for the position of ASP .NET Programmer. The Job description and requirements are mentioned below. Should you be interested in the profile below, send your CV to tech[at]rangde[dot]org with subject “Application — ASP .NET programmer”.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, BE / BTech / MCA
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience on Web based Applications using ASP.Net, C#, .Net Framework, Ajax, XML/XSLT and Java Script.
- 1 to 2 years of solid industry experience on TSQL Programming, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2000.
- Should have experience in Designing, Developing and deploying client server applications.
- Good development skills in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, XML, OOAD is required.
- Excellent technical expertise in SQL Server 2000.
- Very Good in Object Oriented Concepts.
- Hands on experience are must in Analysis, Design and .Net Design Patterns
- Should have very good knowledge on SDLC.
- Participate in implementation design.
- Hands Knowledge of application development & web based development is must.
- Designing relational databases, writing efficient stored procedures.
- Exposure to web services concepts desired.
- General understanding of software development principles and best practices (e.g. 3 tiered architecture, when to use ASP.NET User Controls, etc).
- Good communication and analytical skills, proactive attitude and desire to learn.
- performing software development on a .NET based web application.
- Develop, maintain and provide support for PayDirect Web and Intranet applications
- Implement coding and development standards
- Meet project deadlines
- Work with team(s) to implement requirements and business process.
- End-to-end work on assigned modules (i.e. design, implementation, unit testing and bug fixing).
- Perform programming in ASP.NET C# VB.NET
- Review Technical Architecture
After 11 years of operations, Rang De is now taking a massive leap forward with our brand new peer-to-peer lending platform rangde.in. Check it out.